Be a proactive forestland owner and join the council
– for proactive West Virginia landowners
- Be more informed of land opportunities for better hunt leasing, wildlife habitat management, homesteading, timber markets, coops and more.
- Get land services discounts for TimberBank, LandFile and land mapping.
- Network with other WV landowners and land professionals . Learn more about how to use and profit from your land to its maximum potential
- Take full advantage of our web site and network to continually grow your land knowledge base
- Keep more informed about the always changing hardwood timber markets